Do you like to hang out with people you like? You do? Square Pennies has some ideas on ways to save money while doing so.
The F-bombs are a-flying over at Yes I Am Cheap. Bank of America is to blame.
Passive Family Income has some tips on selling books online. I have really wanted to do this ever since this Slate article made doing so look so glamorous (read: hard and unfulfilling - but at least you get to work for yourself).
KNS Financial writes about how a crummy son basically got his 101-year-old mother evicted from her house because he refused to pay the property taxes.
Financial Samurai has a post a Yakezie asking how much money it would take to get you to leave your job.
Finally, J. Money at Budgets are Sexy is helping to give away some cash, and I want to win the $500 Budgets are Sexy giveaway, sponsored by Life Insurance Finder. Now all I have to do is share my bucket list.
1) Getting another play that I've written professionally produced.
2) Owning a theatre with my wife so I can produce whatever plays I want, sucka!
3) Becoming a parent to a little girl (or little boy, but we don't get a lot of girls in my family for some reason).
4) Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with my dad and bros.
5) Seeing the Chargers win the Super Bowl (this is not so much a personal goal as much as ... COME ON CHARGERS! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!).
6) Keeping all bucket lists parallel in terms of construction (gerunds, anyone?).